Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Political Economy of Development Cheat Sheet

I had my last grad school exam today. It was for Chris Blattman's "Political Economy of Development: Africa and the World" class. We were allowed a single study sheet for the exam. Mine featured some highlights of the authors we read throughout the class - I thought it would be fun to share it with you all, with a few slight adjustments (inspired by this and this).

Nicolas van de Walle


Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson


Jeffrey Sachs



William Easterly
 



Esther Duflo


Abhijit Banerjee


Jeffrey Herbst


Dambisa Moyo


Dani Rodrik


Chris Blattman

Feel free to add your own in the comments, or create some more!

2 comments:

  1. That's not Bill Easterly, that's Robert Zoellick...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good catch... I replaced it. I blame Finals lack-of-sleep!

      Delete