Friday, April 25, 2008

Will You Take My Picture? Cause I Won't Remember

As I have mentioned before, it takes forever to upload pictures here. I just failed a bunch oftimes, hopfully some other time... So please take a look at other people's sites for some good pictures. I am in Tana now, we finished our training. We hit up a sweet karaoke bar, where I and my friend Brendan (H) rocked out to Blues Brothers SOUL MAN. Good times, we have a bit more un here bore swearing in, so I should get going. Hope all is well!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Chris,
    Barry and I have so enjoyed reading our blog. Can't believe you are there and doing what you are doing. So glad we got to spend a day with you before you left. I feel we got to know each other a little better. Take care and keep up the good reads. BTW, we get "most" of the song titles. Real creativity!!and so interesting! Love ya! Nancy

    ReplyDelete