Monday, December 2, 2013

New Job: EcoAgriculture Partners

Recently I started a new international development job in Washington, DC. I am working for EcoAgriculture Partners, a non-profit organization working towards the shared goals of environmental conservation, agricultural production, and livelihood security. I am supporting the Landscapes for People, Food and Nature Initiative (LPFN) and other programs. This includes research and program support mostly in sub-Saharan Africa but expanding throughout the world. Basically our work is a holistic approach of participatory community development that supports agriculture, environment, livelihoods... all the things I love! I may be blogging a bit about the work here, but you can read more on the LPFN blog and on the EcoAgriculture Twitter.

You can learn more at the links above (and some more details about my work and and my new colleagues here).

No comments:

Post a Comment