Monday, February 18, 2008

Send me on my way (on my way)

Continuing the tradition of awesome song lyrics...

So I am at a hotel in DC with fellow PC folks, about 30 plus of us total, all headed to Madagascar. We had a long day of lectures and listening to rules and such, and getting to know people. But it was fun, if exhausting. I probably won't be posting again for a while, so make sure to send me REAL MAIL so I can respond. I certainly won't have email access for the first few months. And I'd love to hear from you, old school style (aka letters).

Also, thanks to all my friends for making the sendoffs (multiple weeks) so fun for me. And thanks to all who chipped in to get me all geared up for my adventure. I appreciate it all more than you can know. You should all know that I am bringing myself to Madagascar, but all of you are coming with me in spirit. Thanks again, and I'll check back in as soon as I can.

Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment