Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in

I am in Tana typing on a French keyboard. It is TOUGH. I posted below my first diary entry, well most of it, to give you an idea of life here. Everything is going great. The people in ,y training group are a ton of fun. The activites we do are mostly interesting and helpful for when we go to site. My site will be Northeast of Tana, in the rainforest. Very exciting! Otherwise, not much to tell now. This keyboard is frustrating, so WRITE LETTERS and I will tell you more! Thanks to everyone.

More soon...

2 comments:

  1. Moonlight Feels Right--OK so I'm not very good with the song title thing! It was great seeing your first blog from Tana. It sounds very interesting--can't wait till the next entry! We love you lots and are VERY proud (always have been). Take care and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Chris the adventure was great I am going to try and get some students to read about your experiences so if they write back and comment. Please try an answer.

    Bob Schlichtmann

    ReplyDelete