Monday, September 19, 2011

I've been published! ...in a small-town monthly magazine...

Upon returning from Madagascar, I spent a month and a half in the resort town of Hilton Head, SC. While there, the editor of their area magazine asked me to write something about my Peace Corps experience. I put down some ideas, and it was published this month. I tried to scan the magazine below, but it would probably be easier to read it online (which you can do here). Warning: it is a bit cheesy and contains photos of smiling Malagasy children. In other words: cynics need not apply! Also, I did not suggest the title, nor cause the misprint below...



1 comment:

  1. It brings back my childhood memories: playing soccer with a homemade plastic bag ball after I came home from school in the afternoon (with real soccer ball at school only because back then, it was expensive), kiting in the rice paddy on July-August,...All of these were free. Now, my relatives' kids play pro evolution soccer on PSP.

    ReplyDelete