Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Music Video: Night Panther

A friend of mine is in a cool "new-to-me" band called Night Panther (not to be confused with another friend's favorite band, Steel Panther). Night Panther is pretty sweet, playing Synth Pop, or as souncloud clasifies them, "sex pop." (Also, the band seems to have originated in my mom's former town of Doylestown, PA). They are playing tonight in NYC at Pianos, check them out if you are around. They will also be at SXSW this year for those of you lucky enough (cool enough?) to attend that extravaganza.

Here is their video for Fever, which has a Sabotage-feel to it (the video not the music):


Musically, I like the newer Lioness song, which has a video coming soon - Trailer below:



Disclaimer: Just because I know people (or know people who know people) in pretty hip bands does not make me hip - as evidenced by my use of the word "hip" - or even mildly qualified to recommend music (for that, rely on Fritz).

No comments:

Post a Comment