Friday, May 23, 2008

I Want to Thank You for Letting Me Be Myself, Again

I just wanted to offer a quick thanks to everyone for posting responses so far to my blog. I always enjoy the comments when I get a chance to read them, and am very appreciative! I will continue to do my best to update when I can, and now you can check the group blog for other details and hopefully pictures from my friends. Misaotra Betsaka! (Malagasy for Thanks Much!)

I again tried and failed on pics, but I swear there will be some sooooon!

3 comments:

  1. Chris-

    I really enjoy reading your blogs. They're quite fascinating and respect on the 4 hour bike road... that ain't easy!

    I'm really impressed you're doing all this. I couldn't do it. I rely too much on ice cubes and pizza for survival.

    Be safe.

    W. Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris!!!! I love reading your blog. It makes my day, every day, so keep up the posts!
    heart,
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris-
    Lucky for you that my days of visiting PCVs in remote African locations are way behind me. Just wanted to say I really enjoy keeping up with your excellent adventures, and those of your fellows. Now if it weren't for the 4 hour bike ride......
    Dini

    ReplyDelete